Help with buying
- FREE delivery on all orders over £25 to Mainland UK. For orders below £25, standard delivery charges are £3.95
- Deliveries to the Shetland Islands, Hebrides, Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland will be £4.95.
- Depending on the weight, size and value of your order, deliveries are either via Royal Mail or Courier.
- Where possible we will do our best to despatch orders the same day, however if not they will be despatch the next working day.
- Deliveries are usually within 3-5 days.
- If you require an urgent delivery, delivery to the Channel Islands, international delivery, including the Republic of Ireland please email for a delivery price, as these vary by weight.
We hope you are delighted with your purchase from The Campfire Cooking Company. However, there may be times when you need to return your product. We will accept returned products within 14 days of order, providing they are in their original packaging, are undamaged and in an "as new" condition to be re sold. If the goods do not reach us in a perfect and saleable condition, and in their original packaging, then we will not be able to offer you a full refund.
The Campfire Cooking Company does not compensate for any costs incurred in returning items.
Please note: Any goods returned are the responsibility of the sender and we recommend sending them back by a registered or recorded method. The Campfire Cooking Company cannot accept responsibility for any returned goods lost in transit.
If you are returning an item because of an error by us, we are more than happy to reimburse you the postage costs. Please contact us prior to sending anything back.
Products Damaged On Arrival or Faulty
We will immediately replace any damaged products provided that we are notified within 7 days of your receipt of the goods. If we cannot replace the defective item we will offer an alternative or refund you in full. We will also refund your postage cost in returning the product to us if necessary.
Under the distance selling regulations you have a legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receipt of the goods. This must be done in writing by emailing us. If an order is cancelled after it has been despatch, it is your responsibility to return the goods to The Campfire Cooking Company and at your expense.