Lemon Chicken wrapped in Foil
Now is the season for bonfires in the garden, why not cook your dinner on it too!
4 Chicken Breasts - Cubed
2 Onions - Sliced
200g Mushrooms - Sliced
1 Red Pepper - Sliced
1 Yellow Pepper - Sliced
4 Cloves of Garlic - Finely Sliced
4 Small Potatoes - Cubed
4 tbs Olive Oil
1 Lemon - Juiced
- In a zip lock bag or bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 4 sheets of foil, top each sheet with another sheet of foil and and roll up the edges tightly.
- Wrap each packet again in foil to double wrap.
- Cook in the hot cools of your campfire until the chicken is cooked through - approximately 4 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious dinner and the fact that there is minimal washing up!